What is event attribution?
Event attribution is the method of measuring a user’s activities on an app. These activities could be an app install, registration making in-app purchases or completing a level within an app.
This information is important for marketers and app developers to understand the success and performance of marketing campaigns. Attribution is used to measure a user’s activities within an app and provides a better understanding of how a marketing campaign is performing.
You need Unliche SDK if you:
- Have a mobile app or website
- Run Performance Marketing Campaigns
- Want to know the value and effectiveness of your campaigns
- Want to know which channel is working best for you
- Want to track the results of your marketing effort