How do I validate the Unliche SDK integration?
Testing Unliche SDK
Before releasing a new or updated build to production, it is critical you perform testing and QA to ensure proper behaviour of the SDK integration on your Website/App. And also you can validate the Pages/Events integration and their behaviour as per your campaign definition.
Steps to test the SDK integration by initialising the SDK in “live” or “test” modes:
Before we proceed to further, make sure you have created an Web/Mobile App, Web pages/Web events/Mobile events as per your campaign definition and initialised the Unliche SDK in your Website/Mobile.
1. Initialise the ‘Unliche SDK’ with SDK mode as for testing or production respectively and integrate the Web pages/Web events/Mobile events as you defined in the Unliche portal
Unliche.initEvent(Context context, String AccessToken, String mode);
where mode can be:
Unliche.LIVEMODE – for Production
Unliche.TESTMODE – for Testing
where UnlicheEnvironmentType can be:
UnlicheEnvironmentTypeProd – for Production
UnlicheEnvironmentTypeTest – for Testing
<script async defer src=”https://d2rnf3cqz1r7vb.cloudfront.net/unlichewebsdk/unliche.min.js” onload=”UnlicheSDK.init(‘API-KEY’,’SDK_MODE‘)”> </script>
where SDK-MODE can be:
live – for Production
test – for Testing
2. Navigate your website pages manually and record your events as per your campaign definition. If it is a Mobile App then, navigate the app manually and record all the events as per your campaign definition
3. In Unliche portal : On the Left panel menu -> Configuration section -> Validations -> Select the Website/App in the dropdown.
4. Click ‘Validate’ button for any of the Web pages/Web events/Mobile events and it will show you the message with the below status:
|Success||This status indicates, when the page/event conversion has been recorded with the Unliche.|
|Error||This status indicates, when there is no page/event conversion has recorded with the Unliche.|
|No Validation||This status indicates, there is no validation performed for that page/event.|
5. For each Web page/Web event/Mobile event, if the status is shows as Success, that means your Website/Mobile App integration with Unliche SDK have been successfully validated.
6. Finally, to make the Unliche SDK production ready, change the respective modes to LIVE before launching your marketing campaigns.